Find Below the list of Envol Vert’s colaborating partners.
- Clong Volontariat – http://clong-volontariat.org/
Envol Vert is a member of Clong Volontariat and also sits on its Board of Directors. Clong Volontariat is an organization where members work and reflect together together on the issues facing those involved in international solidarity initiatives.
- Coordination Sud – http://coordinationsud.org/
Envol Vert is also a member of Coordination Sud – Solidarité Urgence Développement – which helps French international solidarity NGOs to professionalise and also represent their interests to public and private institutions around the world.
- CIRAD www.cirad.fr
CIRAD sat on the expert committee for our forest footprint tool, notably informing the discussions on methodology. The following associations: Cœur de forêt www.coeurdeforet.com , Noé conservation www.noe.org, Awaly and Man & Nature www.manandnature.org joined with Envol Vert to form an Alliance for Biodiversity. This is a working group focused on developing multi-country, multi-ONG biodiversity conservation projects.
- The following associations: Cœur de forêt www.coeurdeforet.com , Noé conservation www.noe.org , Awaly et Man & Nature www.manandnature.org joined with Envol Vert to form an Alliance for Biodiversity. This is a working group focused on developing multi-country, multi-ONG biodiversity conservation projects.
- Université Paris Diderot – Master MECE
Sous la responsabilité de Béatrice Bellini, le master MECE avec ses étudiants a notamment développé les premières bases du projet Empreinte Forêt avec Envol Vert. Un projet d’enseignement en ligne est également en cours.
- ISTOM www.istom.fr , SupAgro Montellier www.supagro.fr et Agro Paris Tech www.agroparistech.fr
These engineering schools regularly send students on placement at our projects.
- Université du Nous www.universite-du-nous.org
The Université du Nous worked with us for 18 months to help develop our governance model and roll out our collective intelligence tools.
- The JPAS or the «Journal participatif des Sciences»,
makes freely available in French the work of PhD students and young PhD holders and published the work underpinning our Forest footprint tool. http://www.jpas.fr/
- Café Delirio is a friendly, lively French Colombian hangout where you can rediscover the pleasure of wine and coffee tasting via products bought directly from the producers themselves. We started working with Envol Vert in 2017 joining in the awareness raising campaigns in Paris. As part of the Year of France-Colombia, Café Delirio co-ran the event “Behind the Trees” raising awareness of risks facing Colombia’s extraordinary biodiversity. http://www.delirio.paris/
- Occitanie Co-operation’s objective is to enable each citizen, community and business to work towards a fairer world by respecting the principles of joint project development, sharing and reciprocating. Our network promotes the work of international aid organisations based in the Occitanie region of France. Envol Vert, present in the town of Castres through its project promoting historic fruit tree varieties is a member of Occitanie Coopération since 2017.http://www.oc-cooperation.org/
- The Alexander von Humboldt Institute – http://www.humboldt.org.co/en
The institut is a foundation whose mission is to promote, co-ordinate and conduct research to build knowledge, conservation and sustainable usage of biodiversity as a factor in the development and wellbeing of all Colombians. The Institute is in close contact with Envol Vert in Colombia. Brigitte Baptiste, Director of the Institute, was the guest of honour for Envol Vert’s “Behind the trees” campaign activity in France running as part of the Year of France – Colombia.
- Semana – http://www.semana.com/
It is a Colombian current affairs magazine founded in 1946 by Alberto Lleras Camargo. The title devoted exclusively to sustainable development is called Semana Sostenible and partners with Envol Vert on many events.
- National Parks of Colombia – http://www.parquesnacionales.gov.co/portal/en/
A government body, runs and administers all national parks in Colombia. The body collaborates on a regular basis with Envol Vert, most notably as part of the Year of France-Colombia and our campaign “Behind the Trees”.